With a plain white net curtain body and an open-weave traditional lace base, Ashurst offers a quality ever-lasting style of net Jardinière.
Colour: Available in white only.
Material: 100% Polyester.
Heading: Slot top heading - for use with wire or a telescopic or tension rod.
Size: To create sufficient fullness we recommend 2.5x the width of your window.
Washing Care: Hand Wash Only. Rinse and drip dry.
Rise: Approximately 26cm/10".
Matching net and café curtains are also available.
Standard UK delivery within 5 days - £3.80
*Free for orders over £59
Standard UK for Non-Mainland - £6.50
*Free for orders over £59
Express Tracked within 2 days - £7.95
XL Surcharge (for long poles and rods) - £8.50
*Orders over £59
XL Surcharge (for long poles and rods) - £12
*Orders under £59
Samples - £0.99
If you have any other questions on delivery, please contact the team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please contact our customer services team for a delivery quote for overseas orders.
Overseas orders may be subject to import duties and taxes which are applied when the delivery reaches that destination. If you are ordering outside the UK, you will be responsible for paying the customs and duty that may be added on delivery of your parcel. If you are unsure of these charges, please check with customs before placing your order. We are unable to predict their amount, at this time.
Our couriers will attempt to deliver directly to the delivery address specified on your order, unless other arrangements have been made. If there is no one home to accept the delivery, the couriers may leave parcels with a neighbour or in a safe place.
· If delivery can’t be made, the courier will contact you so that you can re-book the delivery, or arrange to pick up the order from a depot or sorting office.
· If an item is returned to us because delivery cannot be made, Net Curtains Direct Limited reserves the right to charge shipping for a resend.
· We cannot be held responsible for any delivery, if an incorrect address has been put on the order.
· For Express Tracked Delivery, any parcel that has been opted to be left in a safe place or left without a signature is entirely the responsibility of the recipient. We cannot accept liability for any loss or damage to this parcel.
· Deliveries can consist of one or more parcels and could be delivered with numerous couriers.
· Delivery is to the door, and we are not responsible for any additional carrying or positioning of products ordered, unless we have agreed to a special delivery at the time of accepting your order.
· Delivery errors must be reported to us as soon as possible. (For UK orders, notification must be within 14 days of the dispatch email. After 14 days we may not be able to claim for the parcel if it is lost/stolen.).
· If you have received your parcel in poor condition, damaged or if items are missing, please keep all outer packaging so that the courier can collect the box for their investigation. Any damaged boxes must be signed for as ‘damaged’ at delivery. In addition, you may be asked to send us photos of the damaged packaging and / or product. Photographic evidence helps us ensure the issue is dealt with quickly and efficiently.
· For any international orders we do have to allow a minimum of 35 working days before an order can be declared lost or an investigation opened.
Some items may incur additional delivery charges, particularly to international destinations, due to the weight and size of the package being shipped. We may have to charge additional courier costs from time to time, but will contact you directly if this is the case. If you would like a delivery quote before placing an order please contact the team at email@example.com
|Ready for Despatch in||4 Days|
|Density||2 - Fairly Sheer|
|Washing Care||Hand Wash|
|Heading Type||Slot Top|
|Style||Floral, Base Lace|
There are two main ways to hang net curtains.
The easiest is to use a tension rod, which extends to fit your window and which holds itself in place. There’s no drilling required and they can be taken down easily if you want to wash your curtains. You can also buy telescopic rods that hang on sticky hooks as an alternative.
The traditional way and cheapest method is to buy a net wire. Net wires have eyes that fit into their ends, so they can be attached to hooks (screw hooks, or sticky) on the wall. Net wires are also good for narrow slot tops curtains.
Good news! Net curtains can go in the washing machine.
We would recommend using a hand wash setting on your machine for the best results as this will provide the best temperature and spin.
Once washed, hang the curtain at your window or on the line, ideally with as little creasing or pegging as possible.
We don't recommend tumble drying your curtains as the heat can damage the fibres.
If you know you need to wash your sheer curtains regularly, you may want to consider voile curtains over nets as the denser weave is generally harder wearing.
Voile curtains are very similar to nets but for the geeks among us they do differ in fabric construction.
Essentially the threads in net curtains are knitted together while in voiles they are woven. This means nets tend to be a coarser fabric but also means they are cheaper than voiles as the fabric is easier to produce and they can be cut to size without the need for hemming sides.
Voiles do need hemmed sides to stop fraying, but the benefit is that they have a softer drape, and can come in more creative designs – colours, embroidery and fabric blends are all possibilities with voiles.
The simplest way to maximize privacy is to increase the gather of the fabric – this provides a greater overlap of the fabric and is a superb way to increase privacy. We recommend a 2.5x gather for this reason.
In addition at NCD, we also provide a density rating for every net curtain in our range, from 1, the sheerest fabrics which maximize light, to 5 our densest designs or fabrics.
You can find more details on our density rating here
It’s very easy to measure up for net curtains. Just follow our simple guide here