A cream plain voile panel with two ties to create a blind effect.
Includes: A single tie up blind.
Heading: Slot top heading - for use with wire or a telescopic or tension rod.
Washing Care: Delicate 30° machine wash, rinse and line dry.
Standard UK delivery within 5 days - £3.80
*Free for orders over £59
Standard UK for Non-Mainland - £6.50
*Free for orders over £59
Express Tracked within 2 days - £7.95
XL Surcharge (for long poles and rods) - £8.50
*Orders over £59
XL Surcharge (for long poles and rods) - £12
*Orders under £59
Samples - £0.99
If you have any other questions on delivery, please contact the team at email@example.com
Please contact our customer services team for a delivery quote for overseas orders.
Overseas orders may be subject to import duties and taxes which are applied when the delivery reaches that destination. If you are ordering outside the UK, you will be responsible for paying the customs and duty that may be added on delivery of your parcel. If you are unsure of these charges, please check with customs before placing your order. We are unable to predict their amount, at this time.
Our couriers will attempt to deliver directly to the delivery address specified on your order, unless other arrangements have been made. If there is no one home to accept the delivery, the couriers may leave parcels with a neighbour or in a safe place.
· If delivery can’t be made, the courier will contact you so that you can re-book the delivery, or arrange to pick up the order from a depot or sorting office.
· If an item is returned to us because delivery cannot be made, Net Curtains Direct Limited reserves the right to charge shipping for a resend.
· We cannot be held responsible for any delivery, if an incorrect address has been put on the order.
· For Express Tracked Delivery, any parcel that has been opted to be left in a safe place or left without a signature is entirely the responsibility of the recipient. We cannot accept liability for any loss or damage to this parcel.
· Deliveries can consist of one or more parcels and could be delivered with numerous couriers.
· Delivery is to the door, and we are not responsible for any additional carrying or positioning of products ordered, unless we have agreed to a special delivery at the time of accepting your order.
· Delivery errors must be reported to us as soon as possible. (For UK orders, notification must be within 14 days of the dispatch email. After 14 days we may not be able to claim for the parcel if it is lost/stolen.).
· If you have received your parcel in poor condition, damaged or if items are missing, please keep all outer packaging so that the courier can collect the box for their investigation. Any damaged boxes must be signed for as ‘damaged’ at delivery. In addition, you may be asked to send us photos of the damaged packaging and / or product. Photographic evidence helps us ensure the issue is dealt with quickly and efficiently.
· For any international orders we do have to allow a minimum of 35 working days before an order can be declared lost or an investigation opened.
Some items may incur additional delivery charges, particularly to international destinations, due to the weight and size of the package being shipped. We may have to charge additional courier costs from time to time, but will contact you directly if this is the case. If you would like a delivery quote before placing an order please contact the team at firstname.lastname@example.org
|Ready for Despatch in||4 Days|
|Washing Care||Delicate 30° Machine Wash|
|Density||2 - Fairly Sheer|
|Heading Type||Slot Top|
There are two main ways to hang voile curtains.
The easiest is to use a tension rod, which extends to fit your window and which holds itself in place. There’s no drilling required and they can be taken down easily if you want to wash your curtains. You can also buy telescopic rods that hang on sticky hooks as an alternative.
The traditional way and cheapest method is to buy a net wire. Net wires have eyes that fit into their ends, so they can be attached to hooks (screw hooks, or sticky) on the wall. Net wires are also good for narrow slot tops curtains.
With so many options available these days, both can be practical and beautiful.
Generally curtains lend a more luxurious feel to the room, while blinds look neater and more contemporary. Curtains can also offer better thermal insulation, while blinds are generally easier to clean.